Water Based Adhesive Application Guide
1. Gently roll back the EPDM rubber membrane into position
2. Roll back the membrane to at least half way
3. Apply the Water Based Adhesive to the plywood deck ensuring to leave approximately 150mm of untreated ply around the edges.This untreated 150mm section will be treated eventually with contact adhesive
4. Gently roll the EPDM rubber membrane into it's original postion. Repeat steps 1-4 for all sides
5. Sweep out any trapped air between the ply deck and the EPDM rubber membrane
Ensure that the installer follows the Water Based Adhesive manufacturers guidelines very carefully - paying special attention to working temperatures, etc
There are no products matching the selection.