Tensar TriAx TX160 Geogrid Rolls
Tensar TriAx Geogrid is designed specially to stabilise construction aggregate in larger projects. TriAx will hold the aggregate firmly in place with the ability to work effectively in heavy duty environments.
This product is available to purchase but requires a conversation with one of our team please fill out the form below and we will be in contact.
Tensar TriAx TX160 Geogrid is designed specially to stabilise construction aggregate in larger projects. TriAx will hold the aggregate firmly in place with the ability to work effectively in heavy duty environments.
Soil stabilisation geogrids are used in transient loading applications and rely mostly on tensile stiffness, geogrid-soil interlock and the resulting soil confinement/lateral restraint. These confinement-based applications include subgrade stabilisation, pavement optimisation and soft soil capping.
The hexagonal grid works by using a rib structure to create triangular holes within the hexagonal structure as a way of adding durability and strength. Manufactured from polypropylene it’s been punched and stretched in a hexagonal pattern to give a stabilising layer to a substrate. With this product you’re able to increase the bearing capacity of your project, reduce the excavation required on site and control the settlement of aggregate, keeping it all in the correct place for longer.
Tensar TriAx Geogrid Features
- Reducing aggregate layer thickness and associated costs
- Reduced excavation, waste and disposal (potential savings on landfill tax)
- Increase design life and reduce whole life costs
- Programme savings via rapid construction
- Increasing bearing capacity
- Control of differential settlement and surface rutting
- Reduced carbon footprint and improved sustainability
- Ease of handling and simple installation with associated time and cost savings
Tensar TriAx Geogrid Roll Size
- 4m x 75m